A new variant of the OnePlus 5 has hit Amazon and the brand’s website, a few weeks after getting announced. The former is currently hosting a OnePlus Super Seller Week which runs from August 21 to 25 and is offering a number of deals.
To recall, the OnePlus 5 was initially available only in 6GB/64GB Slate Gray and 8GB/128GB Midnight Black options. The company later unveiled new Soft Gold and 8GB/128GB Slate Grey variants. The latter is now finally up for sale.
Amazon’s OnePlus Super Seller Week is giving away Rs 1500 as Amazon Pay Balance if a OnePlus phone is bought via an American Express card. There’s also an extra Rs 2000 being added to the exchange value, granting up to Rs 22700 off, and Cleartrip deals. On the operator side of things, Vodafone is offering 75GB of 4G data and 3 months worth of Vodafone Play.
OnePlus has also discounted the slightly older OnePlus 3T, slashing its price from Rs 29999 to Rs 27999. The same Rs 22700 off can be availed upon handing in an older handset to exchange. The Vodafone scheme gets reduced down to 45GB, spread over the course of 5 months.
Specifications of the OnePlus 5 at a glimpse:
– Display: 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED, 1080 x 1920 pixels
– OS: Android 7.0 Nougat-based OxygenOS
– Camera: 16MP + 20MP rear, 16MP front
– CPU: 2.45GHz octa-core Snapdragon 835
– GPU: Adreno 540
– Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 two-lane
– RAM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X
– Battery: 3300mAh
– Size: 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.25mm
– Weight: 153g
– Connectivity: dual-SIM, 4G, VoLTE, USB Type-C, Wi-Fiac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS