The Huawei Honor 8 dual camera phone which has been available in the US since August, has now hit India for Rs 29999. Apart from this, the company has also launched the Honor 8 Smart handset, and the Holly 3 (Huawei’s first ‘Made in India’ smartphone) for Rs 19999 and Rs 9999, respectively.
We’ve covered the Honor 8 extensively in our previous reports and you can take a look at its main features in the list below. Coming to the Honor Holly 3 which has been made in Chennai, the 5.5-inch device has pretty decent specs for the price it commands.
This 4G-capable phone is powered by 2GB RAM, a 1.2GHz octa core Kirin 620 CPU, a 3100mAh battery and Android Marshmallow. There’s an 8MP camera above its 1080p full HD display and 16GB of internal memory which can be bumped up to 128GB by slipping in a microSD card.
The Honor 8 Smart is built to be a budget version of the Honor 8 with an aluminum unibody frame, a 5.2-inch FHD screen, a single 13MP Sony IMX214 camera on its rear, 2GB RAM and a 2GHz octa core Kirin 650 chipset. Its other offerings include an 8MP front lens, 16GB ROM, a 3000mAh battery, Android v6.0, micro USB instead of USB Type-C and 128GB expandability.
Huawei Honor 8 specifications at a glance:
– 5.2-inch LTPS, 1080 x 1920p display
– 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 128GB expandability
– Octa core 1.8GHz Kirin 950 processor
– Mali-T880 graphics
– 12MP dual rear camera, 8MP webcam
– Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
– 3000mAh battery
– 4G, USB Type-C, NFC, Wi-Fiac, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, GLONASS
– 153 grams, 145.5 x 71 x 7.4 millimeters
– Fingerprint sensor on the back