The Micromax Canvas Duet AE90 and Canvas HD Plus A190 which popped up unofficially not too long ago, have now landed on the company’s website and carry prices starting at Rs 8999 and Rs 13500, respectively. But Micromax hasn’t revealed these rates and we’re getting them through online retailers in India actually.
The Micromax Canvas HD Plus smartphone is the costlier of the pair because it has a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen of 1280 x 720p resolution and a hexa core processor, albeit of MediaTek make. The Duet AE90 makes do with a 4.5-inch 960 x 540p display and has a quad core chip from Qualcomm instead. It’s more expensive Android KitKat companion also happens to embed an 8MP main camera and 8GB of internal storage.
On the other hand, the AE90 smartphone settles for Jelly Bean 4.1, a 5MP snapper on its rear casing and 4GB of ROM. Some of the features shared by both smartphones include 1GB of RAM, a microSD card slot for throwing in up to 32GB of extra memory and dual SIM support.
Micromax Canvas HD Plus A190 features run-through:
– Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
– 5-inch 720p capacitive screen
– 1.5GHz hexa core MediaTek SoC
– 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal memory
– Up to 32GB microSD card support
– Dual SIM card slots
– 8MP rear lens, 2MP front camera
– 2000mAh battery, 7 hours talk time
Micromax Canvas Duet AE90 specs listed:
– Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
– 4.5-inch 960 x 540p TFT display
– 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon processor
– 1GB RAM, 4GB onboard memory
– Memory expandable up to 32GB
– Dual SIM support (GSM + CDMA)
– 5MP main camera, 0.3MP webcam
– 1800mAh battery, 5.5 hours talk time