The 32GB model of the LeEco Le 2 smartphone has been selling in India through e-retail websites since quite some time now, but its 64GB model has always been seen in physical stores. That has just changed, even as the higher storage variant has gone on sale exclusively via Snapdeal.
Its price has been kept unchanged at Rs 13999. In contrast, the 32GB model can be bought at Rs 11999. The big difference between their prices is explained by the fact that the LeEco Le 2 does not feature a microSD card slot.
A big downside of this handset happens to be non inclusion of a 3.5mm headphone jack. You will need to insert special USB Type-C earphones – they come with the device – into its charging port in order to listen to music. This means the Le 2 cannot be charged while you’re listening to music on your earphones.
Although there are two storage models of this LeEco smartphone, its RAM remains the same for both of them. Its body is made of metal moreover.
Here’s a neat look at the specs of the LeEco Le 2 phone:
– OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
– Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD, 1080p resolution
– Processor: 1.8GHz octa core Snapdragon 652
– GPU: Adreno 510
– Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage options
– Cameras: 16MP rear, 8MP front
– Battery: 3000mAh
– Dimensions: 74.2 x 151.1 x 7.7mm
– Weight: 153gms
– Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, Wi-Fiac