The official price tag of the new Intex Aqua 5X may be Rs 3990, but you could get it for even less than that through a couple of online retailers. Actually, you can just go to the company’s website and you’ll see its product listing littered with inexpensive smartphones which are targeted towards the masses and therefore incapable of inciting any excitement.
The Intex Aqua 5X is just like that, a generic Android device indifferent to the idea of standing apart from others in the series. Its specs are very similar to several offerings we’ve seen in the past. There’s a dual core 1GHz processor from MediaTek running the show along with Android v4.4.2 KitKat and an insufficient 256MB of RAM.
Pasted across the front of the Aqua 5X is a 4-inch touchscreen spitting out visuals in 480 x 800p WVGA resolution. It is crowned by a VGA camera which is complemented by a 2MP snapper with flash on the back panel. The 1300mAh battery hiding under the hood of this Intex phone is said to be good for 3 to 4 hours of talk time (network not mentioned) and 180 hours of standby.
Intex Aqua 5X specifications list:
– 4-inch 480 x 800p display
– Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS
– 1GHz dual core MediaTek MT6572 chip
– 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM, 32GB expandability
– Dual SIM card slots, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
– 2MP rear camera w/ flash, VGA front-facing lens
– 1300mAh battery, 3 – 4 hours talk time
– 123.5 x 63.2 x 10.5 millimeters
– 105.4 grams
– Black or gray color options.