The Intex Aqua 4X doesn’t have too many ‘best’ features which will warm you up to it unless its Rs 2999 price tag is good enough for you. We will start with the fact that it has a pretty decent design with front-facing speakers borrowed from HTC.
If we were looking for a backup device, we’d just buy a Nokia feature phone instead of a cheap smartphone of Chinese make. For those migrating from a basic handset to one running on a mobile OS like Android, the Intex Aqua 4X probably fits the bill anyway.
The Aqua 4X is a decent enough proposition when it comes to its 4-inch display of 800 x 480 pixel resolution and dual SIM card slots. But everything does downhill from here onwards. There’s just 256MB of RAM inside and 512MB of internal storage.
Of course, its microSD card slot can always come to the rescue when you fall short of memory space. This Intex smartphone could have landed with Android KitKat onboard. But the company decided to lazily stick with Jelly Bean 4.2.2 instead.
Quick look at Intex Aqua 4X handset full specs list:
– Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
– 1GHz dual core processor (unnamed origin)
– 4-inch WVGA 800 x 480p resolution touchscreen
– 256MB RAM, 512MB internal memory
– Up to 32GB expandability via microSD card
– Dual SIM card slots
– 3G, Bluetooth, AGPS, Wi-Fi connectivity
– 2MP main camera, VGA front-facing lens
– 1300mAh battery, up to 4 hours talk time
– 12.3 x 6.3 x 1.5 centimeters
– 120 grams
We know it’s tough to offer impressive features at a low price. But then why bother with a smartphone and why not make a good, dependable feature phone instead? Here’s the link on eBay India, in case you want to check out the Intex Aqua 4X in more detail.